KVH Monitoring and Management provides reactive, proactive and predictive monitoring to ensure that your business systems perform to your expectations.
We respond rapidly to alarm escalation from server, storage and network devices 24x7 escalating monitoring events through an ITIL process until they are resolved to your satisfaction. Our rapid response and escalation process allows us to quickly resolve any outstanding system issues.
We proactively check system health and numerous other indicators many times during the day, allowing us to rapidly identify issues before they become service effecting incidents.
Proactive system monitoring ensure the highest possible level of uptime and responsiveness.
The information that we gather from our system health monitoring is used to predict systems issues and avoid them. Predictive Monitoring pinpoints a variety of potential system failures including:
- Pending hardware failure
- Memory leaks
- Network bandwidth issues
To ensure optimal performance at all times, we monitor your servers, network and racks with:
- Up/Down Monitoring - checking your servers and network equipment for responsiveness via ICMP echoing
- Service Monitoring - confirming the status of your HTTP/HTTPS, POP, and SMTP, together with other items also available upon request
- Process Monitoring - checking your critical system and application processes running on your servers
- Resource Monitoring - including CPU, memory, disk and storage capacity, notifying you immediately via email if any threshold values are reached
- Log Monitoring - checking system logs for any words that you specify
- Environment Monitoring & Reporting - monitoring power and rack temperature
- Web-based reports on internet traffic - network services, and the performance of managed services equipment
KVH flexibly addresses your needs with customized reporting, showing you the metrics you need on a monthly basis.