KVH CallPORT is a cloud-based call center solution that leverages the all-in-one Interactive Intelligence contact center platform. It offers a wide range of services to meet the demands of call center businesses, including ACD, IVR, call recording, and multi-channel operations. With KVH CallPORT, businesses can customize their call center and maximize their agents’ productivity by selecting applications that best suit their needs. This service is charged on a monthly basis and requires low initial investment.
KVH CallPORT offers the following key benefits:
- Low Initial Investment： With the introduction of a SaaS-based call center solution, customers can drastically reduce the cost, time, and human resources that would otherwise be required to prepare and build their own facilities.
- Flexible System Expansion： The system can be easily expanded, shrunk or distributed to flexibly address spikes in demand by selecting the required functions and applications.
- Improved Efficiency and Productivity： All service components are provided and managed by KVH as a single point of contact to streamline processes and communication.
- Improved Customer Service Quality： Integration with major CRM tools, such as Salesforce, enable businesses to reduce average call-handling times and average time-to-answer intervals to improve communication quality.
- Outsourced Network Construction and Operation： Operation costs can be significantly reduced by outsourcing burdensome operations, maintenance, and management of the network.
- Development of BCP： As a cloud-based solution constructed within KVH's highly reliable data center, the system maintains a high level of security to be able to withstand unexpected issues or power outages that may occur during cases of unforeseeable natural disasters.